Online job portal MoreThanJobs.com.ph and HR solutions provider Magnus Eventus Inc., once again teamed up for this year’s first leg of Magnus Job Fair.
Over 40 companies from different industries gathered together for the two-day job fair held at the Megatrade Hall of SM Megamall.
Thousands of job seekers flocked to the venue to check out and apply to hundreds of job postings from the BPO, retail, hotel and restaurant, food and beverage, banking, and IT industries.
Alorica, DMCI Homes, Idea Vision Center, Imarflex Battery Manufacturing Corporation, and Figaro Coffee Company were just some of the high-profile companies present at the job fair.
Mr. Ayee Rapirap, Marketing Head of MoreThanJobs.com.ph revealed that job seekers can expect more job fair events to happen all throughout the year as a result of the renewed partnership with Magnus Eventus Inc.
*CTTO – Magnus Eventus Facebook Page
Keep an eye out for more job fair events:
MoreThanJobs.com.ph, one of the country’s top online job portal inks partnership deal with 558 RMN Manila’s DZXL RADYO TRABAHO to provide more jobs to the country’s growing job seekers.
Today’s signing of the MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT at the SM Megamall Megatrade Hall was headed by VP for Content and Marketing of RMN NETWORK, Ms. Erika Canoy-Sanchez, DZXL Station Manager Buddy Oberas and Head of RADYO TRABAHO, Lou Panganiban while Marketing Head Christiane ‘Ayee’ Rapirap and his team represented MoreThanJobs.com.ph.
DZXL (558 kHz AM) Radyo Trabaho (formerly Radyo Primero, Radyo Agong, 558 RMN News Manila, and RMN Manila) is a commercial news/talk and music radio station that serves the Mega Manila market, and it is owned and operated by the Radio Mindanao Network in the Philippines.
MoreThanJobs.com.ph is an online job portal with over 1,500 partner companies providing over 25,000 job opportunities on its website and has been in the recruitment business for over 5 years.
Watch out for more job fair events and activities to be presented through the joint efforts of 558 RMN Manila DZXL RADYO TRABAHO and MoreThanJobs.com.ph in select areas in and around Metro Manila soon.
Thousands of job seekers made their way to Starmall EDSA Shaw for the Magnus Job Fair last July 11-12.
The 2-day job fair was made possible through the partnership between Magnus Eventus Inc., and MoreThanJobs.com.ph.
Job seekers had a field day checking out and applying to hundreds of job postings from over 40 top companies.
Magnus Eventus Inc., and MoreThanJobs.com.ph is expected to mount more job fairs in other cities in Metro Manila soon. Keep an eye out for more job fair schedules happening near you soon.
Here are some quick snaps from the 2-day job fair event.
How to Answer Common Interview Questions:
In this series of posts, we will talk about how to reply to common interview questions. We will feature one (or two) questions per post and offer valuable tips to help you get that job. Feel free to send us questions you want answers in the comment section below.
Today, we will answer the question: “Where do you see yourself five years from now?”
Hiring managers will always throw this question in an interview, and sometimes jobseekers find it difficult to answer because no one can envision what will happen 1,825 days from now. What the hiring manager really wants to find out with this question is:
Could I expect this person to stay with the company for a long time?
Here are a few tips from Mr. Paul Sandoval, a recruitment professional for more than ten years, on how to accurately answer this tricky question and get the job.
- Tell the interviewer about your long term career goal- it has to be clear and realistic. Interviewers hear the responses to this question every day, so they will definitely know if your answer is good, well-rehearsed or not true.
- Explain how the job you’re applying for is in line with your career goals. The interviewer wants to know how interested are you in getting the job, and that you are willing to learn and grow in their organization.
- If you want to step up to a management role, explain your plans and how will intend to get there. Talk about how this job will help and prepare you in getting that promotion. You can discuss about the daily tasks, seminars and trainings offered by the company, which can be very helpful to your advancement.
- Tell the interviewer that career advancement is very important to you, that you are excited to be an expert in the position you are applying for, and that you are looking forward to sharing what you know by, coaching other employees, and taking on more responsibilities after five years.
“My career goal is to work in an organization where I’ll have daily challenges and opportunities to develop my skills as a software developer. I want the responsibility of taking on interesting IT projects and collaborating with people that can truly help me learn.”
“Although my real focus is to be the best sales executive of a reputable company, I would very much like to be promoted into a sales supervisory or management position in five years. I enjoy supporting my team members, train sales executives to become achievers, and to bring more clients to the company.”
- I don’t have a plan/ I don’t know.
- If you are applying for a sales job, don’t answer that you want to be a full time highschool teacher someday.
- I see myself working in this company.
- I want to be successful someday.
- I want your job some day.
- I want to be the CEO of this company, with a salary of 1M pesos and a company car.
- As high as I can go.
- I want to own my own company someday.
If you want to be a business man, wants to travel a lot, transfer to another city or change of career someday, keep them to yourself for now. Remember, you are being interviewed to know if you can help the company grow, excel, solve problems and become an asset. Your answer to this question will determine if you will get the job, or you will apply for another one.