Everything’s set for the Mega Job Fair happening on August 14, 2019. Organized by the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) in partnership with MoreThanJobs.com.ph, the job fair will feature hundreds of job vacancies from some of the country’s top local and international employers.
The Mega Job Fair: Trabaho, Negosyo, Kabuhayan will also include a one-stop-shop for pre-employment requirements such as NBI, PAG-IBIG, PHILHEALTH, DTI, POEA, PSA, DOLE, and TESDA. Job Fair participants will have the chance to process all of the required documents necessary to start work under one roof.
Mark your calendars and head over to Cuneta Astrodome in Roxas Blvd., Pasay City on August 19, 2019, Wednesday from 9am to 3pm.
Make sure to bring multiple copies of your resume to apply to as many companies as you like. See you there!
Over three thousand job seekers from different parts of Metro Manila showed up for the recently concluded 2-day job fair at the SMX Convention Center of SM Mall of Asia.
Organized by Job Quest PH and in partnership with MoreThanJobs.com.ph, Jobs Fair 2019 gathered over 60 employers and collected hundreds of job vacancies from different industries in and outside Metro Manila.
Many of the participating local companies were in the BPO, tutorial, real estate, banking/microfinance, retail, and hotel and restaurant industries. Some companies even had job vacancies hiring only PWD (persons with disabilities) workers.
If you missed this job fair event, keep your eyes peeled for more coming soon.
In the meantime, we’ll leave you with these snaps taken during the event.
Mark your calendars and save the date for another huge job fair happening this June.
The Makati Public Employment Service Office (PESO), in partnership with MoreThanJobs.com.ph, will be holding a Mega Job Fair with the theme:
” Makati PESO, Kabalikat at Gabay Sa Disente at Matatag na Paghahanapbuhay “
The job fair will be on June 7, 2019 ( Friday ) from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Circuit Activity Center, Ayala Malls Circuit, Hippodromo, Makati City.
Try to free up your schedule for that day and make sure to update your resume so you’ll increase your chance of getting HIRED on the spot.
See you there!
This question may sound daunting but it actually works in your favor. This question provides you with a clear opportunity to sell yourself! Use this chance to talk about your strengths and qualities and how those make you an excellent candidate.
Confidence is important when answering this question. Just because you don’t have any work experience doesn’t mean you’re not the best person for the job. Remember that you have character traits that others don’t have and those could be perfect for the role you’re applying for. If not, you still have skills you may have learned from school and that could be extremely helpful for this role.
- Read and Understand the job description, and tailor your responses based on what the role requires. Talk about technical skills or relevant work experience that qualifies you for what the position the company is looking for.
- Talk about internship and how it has prepared you for the position by teaching you work-related experiences. Talk about what you did and what you have learned in details so the Hiring Officer see what exactly you’re bringing to their company.
- Talk about your winning qualities and positive traits and give examples to support them
- If you have other organizations in school, like student council, basketball team, dance club, etc., mention them. It will showcase your leadership and time management skills
- It is stated in your job advertisement that you need someone who has knowledge in Marketing or Advertising. Although I am a fresh graduate, I had an experience working as an intern for one of the top advertising agencies in the Philippines, and my time with them taught me a lot about the latest trends in marketing, social media and consumer research.
- As a recent graduate of Education course, and completed my practicum in one of the public schools in Quezon City, I have realized that I really wanted to become a teacher. I will do my best to be the best educator that I can be, and will do what it takes to make sure no student falls behind in my class. Also, with my recent education, I will bring fresh and unique teaching approaches that I am looking forward to share with you.
- I am a quick learner, passionate and always want to be on top. I have proven this by being a Dean’s Lister for three consecutive years, while being a basketball varsity for my university. I always rise to the occasion and thrive under pressure. I will bring this attitude with me to help me not just reach, but exceed my sales targets and help the company excel.
- The job location is near my place
- Because I have nothing else to do
- I need a work ASAP
Hello mga bes! You probably debated about whether or not to send your boss a Facebook friend request, or perhaps accept his/her friend request. Our advice – don’t! Here’s why. Continue reading “Five Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Add Your Boss on Facebook”
You know bes, interviewing for a job is just like courtship. You need to put your best foot forward and convince the interviewer that you’re the perfect candidate for the job. With that being said, it’s important that you not only size up the competition but also stand out. How do you do that? Check out these tips: Continue reading “Five Tips to Set You Apart from Other Candidates in a Job Interview”