The Gabay sa Hanapbuhay Job Fair event conducted by DZXL Radyo Trabaho in partnership with MoreThanJobs.com.ph provided 45 job seekers with brand new jobs.
The anniversary job fair that happened last August 29 at the Guadalupe Commercial Complex was participated by over 20 top companies in various industries. Over 300 job seekers flocked to the venue to check out and apply to available job vacancies. According to data gathered by the Radyo Trabaho team – 135 males, 132 females were present, 39 of which were senior citizens and PWDs.
DZXL station manager Buddy Oberas thanked both the employers and the job seekers for supporting the anniversary job fair. The Radyo Trabaho team hopes to surpass that day’s efforts in their succeeding job fairs to ensure more Filipinos find jobs and hopefully help improve their way of life.
Here are a few snaps from the recently concluded job fair.
Magnus Eventus Inc., in partnership with MoreThanJobs.com.ph mounts groundbreaking Jobseeker’s Day that attracted thousands of excited job hunters from in and around the metro.
The two-day job fair event was participated by over 50 top companies in the country. Job seekers had access to hundreds of job vacancies from key industries such as HR and Recruitment, Engineering, Retail, Food and Beverage, Real Estate, BPO and so much more.
Participating companies include Forbes Financial Consultancy Corp., Tech Mahindra, Empire East Land Holdings, Mini Depato Corp. (MINISO), FARRON Cafe Ventures Inc, SM Development Corporation, Citi Group Business Process Solutions among others.
The Jobseeker’s Day 2019 that happened last August 27 & 28, 2019 at the Megatrade Hall 3, 5th Level Mega B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City was the latest in the string of job fair events conducted by Magnus Eventus Inc. Similar events are in the pipeline and are scheduled soon. Keep your eyes peeled for the next job fair destination.
Employers and applicants now have an up to date access to Magnus Eventus Events and job opportunities through the Magnus Job Fair mobile app that can be downloaded via Google Play Store for Android users and App Store for IOS Apple users.
Everything’s set for the Mega Job Fair happening on August 14, 2019. Organized by the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) in partnership with MoreThanJobs.com.ph, the job fair will feature hundreds of job vacancies from some of the country’s top local and international employers.
The Mega Job Fair: Trabaho, Negosyo, Kabuhayan will also include a one-stop-shop for pre-employment requirements such as NBI, PAG-IBIG, PHILHEALTH, DTI, POEA, PSA, DOLE, and TESDA. Job Fair participants will have the chance to process all of the required documents necessary to start work under one roof.
Mark your calendars and head over to Cuneta Astrodome in Roxas Blvd., Pasay City on August 19, 2019, Wednesday from 9am to 3pm.
Make sure to bring multiple copies of your resume to apply to as many companies as you like. See you there!
Over three thousand job seekers from different parts of Metro Manila showed up for the recently concluded 2-day job fair at the SMX Convention Center of SM Mall of Asia.
Organized by Job Quest PH and in partnership with MoreThanJobs.com.ph, Jobs Fair 2019 gathered over 60 employers and collected hundreds of job vacancies from different industries in and outside Metro Manila.
Many of the participating local companies were in the BPO, tutorial, real estate, banking/microfinance, retail, and hotel and restaurant industries. Some companies even had job vacancies hiring only PWD (persons with disabilities) workers.
If you missed this job fair event, keep your eyes peeled for more coming soon.
In the meantime, we’ll leave you with these snaps taken during the event.
The Mega Job Fair in partnership with Makati PESO proved to be a much-attended event. Thousands of job seekers from all over Metro Manila gathered to check out and apply to hundreds of job vacancies from over 50 companies.
Here are snaps from that amazing event! Stay tuned for more job fairs happening soon!
Thank you everyone for participating and see you on our next job fair!
Catch the tail end of Summer and find your dream career with Jobs Fair 2019: Trabaho for Every Juan at the Atrium of Ever Gotesco Commonwealth.
Mark your calendars and save the following dates – May 21-22, 2019. Don’t forget to update your resume and bring LOTS of copies as there are close to 100 companies participating in this job fair event.
Learn more about upcoming job fair schedules and other special events by following us on our social media accounts:
See you at the job fair!
The students of QC Polytechnic University had the opportunity to improve their chances of getting HIRED and finding their dream career through a series of topics facilitated by resource speaker, Miss Danisa Cayetano.
The talk was part of QC Polytechnic University’s Career Seminar 2019 organized by the PLACEMENT INDUSTRIAL COORDINATING OFFICE last March 12 at the QC Polytechnic Campus.
Close to 1500 graduating students of the university attended the event. Miss Danisa Cayetano imparted her knowledge and talked about topics such as:
- Common Interview Questions and Best Answers for Fresh Grads
- Interview Etiquette
- Self Presentation
Students showed their eagerness and participation by asking job interview related questions, tips, and etc. The energy during the event was palpable and it was amazing to see students show their excitement and interest in the topic.
Check out some of the snaps taken from the event:
This question may sound daunting but it actually works in your favor. This question provides you with a clear opportunity to sell yourself! Use this chance to talk about your strengths and qualities and how those make you an excellent candidate.
Confidence is important when answering this question. Just because you don’t have any work experience doesn’t mean you’re not the best person for the job. Remember that you have character traits that others don’t have and those could be perfect for the role you’re applying for. If not, you still have skills you may have learned from school and that could be extremely helpful for this role.
- Read and Understand the job description, and tailor your responses based on what the role requires. Talk about technical skills or relevant work experience that qualifies you for what the position the company is looking for.
- Talk about internship and how it has prepared you for the position by teaching you work-related experiences. Talk about what you did and what you have learned in details so the Hiring Officer see what exactly you’re bringing to their company.
- Talk about your winning qualities and positive traits and give examples to support them
- If you have other organizations in school, like student council, basketball team, dance club, etc., mention them. It will showcase your leadership and time management skills
- It is stated in your job advertisement that you need someone who has knowledge in Marketing or Advertising. Although I am a fresh graduate, I had an experience working as an intern for one of the top advertising agencies in the Philippines, and my time with them taught me a lot about the latest trends in marketing, social media and consumer research.
- As a recent graduate of Education course, and completed my practicum in one of the public schools in Quezon City, I have realized that I really wanted to become a teacher. I will do my best to be the best educator that I can be, and will do what it takes to make sure no student falls behind in my class. Also, with my recent education, I will bring fresh and unique teaching approaches that I am looking forward to share with you.
- I am a quick learner, passionate and always want to be on top. I have proven this by being a Dean’s Lister for three consecutive years, while being a basketball varsity for my university. I always rise to the occasion and thrive under pressure. I will bring this attitude with me to help me not just reach, but exceed my sales targets and help the company excel.
- The job location is near my place
- Because I have nothing else to do
- I need a work ASAP
To Do or Not To Do? Please leave your answers below.
Accept or Reject? Leave your answers on the comments section please